OVERVIEW OF DIGITAL FILES ON CALUYA DESIGN
Hello! Glad to see you here!
In this section, we will explain:
1. What happens after you purchase
2. License rules (What you can & cannot do)
3. Return & Exchange Policy
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our support team to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Happens After I purchase my digital item?
- Checkout & download Zip file(s)
- Files will be available to download instantly upon payment approval.
- Your purchased file can be viewed from your account when you are logged in. We recommend you to create an account for this purpose.
- Unzip the file
- With Cricut:
After unzipping your purchased file, access SVG files / folders.
Cricut takes SVG files for cutting.
Cricut takes PNG files for Print & Cut feature.
You can learn about this more in detail from HERE.
- With Cameo Silhouette:
Please use DXF File for Cameo Silhouette Basic Edition.
(If you have Designer edition, you can use SVG files).
- Other Major Cutting Machines:
Most Likely, SVG is your BFF.
If you are having issues, please shoot an e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Print with Home Printer
You can use PNG file to print designs with your home printer.
Quality of each designs should be large enough for your project, but if you need larger size, please contact us!
- If you are using Font file (OTF or TTF)
You will need to install these files onto your computer first! Please DO NOT try to install them directly onto your Cricut or Cameo Silhouette software.
License rules (What you can & cannot do)
Any of our bundles or single SVG items comes with unlimited commercial license.
Except Single Commercial License ($2.99), which you are only allowed to apply this single license to single design, for up to 500 physical product sales.
WHAT IS ALLOWED:
1. create physical products for your business.
(Physical product example: T-shirts, mugs, signs, keychains, wine tumblers... you get the idea- But special license needed for Print On Demand service.
Please contact me for license if you are going to use our design for Print On Demand. ($35 one-time fee per bundle, $10 per single SVG. Include unlimited sales).
2. create a logo, blog banner, ebook designs, etc.
Please make sure that the design will not be able to altered or downloaded solely by your customers.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED:
1. Re-sell in any digital form by reverse engineer or howsoever amend any or all designs from Caluya Design.
2. create any derivative works based on any or all Items.
3. re-sell or distribute our designs as your own IN ANY DIGITAL FORMATS.
4. use any or all Items to generate, create, produce or howsoever associated such Items to defamatory, offensive, harmful or abusive materials or articles
If violation is reported or found, our attorney will contact you with initial warning.
If your Etsy shop is warned, we will also report your shop directly to Etsy.
Return & Exchange Policy
ALL DIGITAL FILES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Upon the payment approval, you will have instant access to our digital products.
Because of this reason, we do not offer refund or exchange.
- If you purchase a same product twice by mistake
- If purchased design contains trademarked quotes and unable to use for your business
For reasons above, we will issue a refund or exchange.
Please contact us to place a request.
WHAT IF FILES ARE DEFECTIVE?
If you find any issues with our digital files, please refer to FAQ page and find a solution first.
If you need further issues, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. We will be more than happy to walk you through it and try to fix whatever it is that you are experiencing, until it gets solved!!